Foro DINASTÍAS | La Realeza a Través de los Siglos.

Reglas del Foro

Os recordamos que una de las observaciones del Foro Dinastías es que se cite, en la medida de lo posible, las fotografías que se pongan en este subforo –extensible al resto del foro– y pertenezcan a la colección de fotos de otras personas.
Aunque estén en la red a disposición de todo el mundo, la cortesía nunca está de más.

Gracias.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 68 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Retratos de la Realeza de "Vanity Fair"
NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:58 

Imagen

Wolf Pack
Prince Pedro of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, photographed at El Crespo, his home near Madrid, by Michel Comte in June 2003. He comes from a family that ruled from 1735 until 1860, when the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies became part of the nascent Kingdom of Italy. Pedro and his wife, Sofía, have quite a brood: Jaime, born 1993; Juan, born 2003; Pablo, born 2004; Pedro, born 2007; Sofía, born 2008; and a baby daughter, born earlier this year, whose name has not yet been announced.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:59 

Imagen

The Local Heir
Portugal’s Dom Duarte Pio, Duke of Braganza, with his children, photographed by Jonathan Becker at the family farm in Sintra, Portugal, in June 2003. His family ruled in Portugal from the 17th century until the revolution in 1910, when King Manuel II sailed to exile in England. He and his wife, Dona Isabel, have three children: Infante Dom Afonso, born 1996; Infanta Dona Maria Francisca, born 1997; and Infante Dom Dinis, born 1999. Dom Duarte’s eldest son, Afonso, is the first heir to the throne to have been born in Portugal since the 19th century.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:00 

Imagen

Imperial Standard
Grand Duke George of Russia, born in 1981, in Madrid, was photographed in June 2003 by Jonathan Becker. At the time, he was the staff aide and personal assistant to a vice president of the European Commission. In 2008 he began working for a Russian mining company, representing the company’s interests in Europe.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:01 

Imagen

Return of the King
Crown Prince Alexander of Yugoslavia, photographed in London by Jonathan Becker in June 2003. His sons—Hereditary Prince Peter (seated), born in 1980, and the twins Prince Alexander and Prince Philip, born in 1982—are by his first wife, Princess Maria da Glória of Orléans-Bragança. He remarried, to Katherine Clairy Batis, in 1985. In 2001, the royal family returned to their homeland after nearly 60 years in exile. Some believe that restoration of the monarchy could bring Serbia some much needed political stability.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:03 

Imagen

A Sibling Royalty
Brother and sister Prince Carl Philip and Princess Madeleine of Sweden were photographed together by Jonas Fredwall Karlsson in the garden of Drottningholm Palace, in Stockholm. They are the younger siblings of Sweden’s heir apparent, Crown Princess Victoria.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:03 

Imagen

Bachelor Prince
With his brother getting married in a few short days, Prince Harry of Wales is the most eligible Windsor bachelor. In September 2002, he was photographed by Mario Testino—a favorite of his late mother, Diana—at Eton College, where he attended high school. In 2005, he began his military education at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. He recently completed the demanding training course to fly Apache helicopters for the Army Air Corps.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:04 

Imagen

Modern Royal Family
Prince Joachim of Denmark—the younger son of Denmark’s Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik—and his then wife, Princess Alexandra of Denmark, were photographed by Jonathan Becker at Schackenborg Manor, in Jutland, in June 2003. Before splitting in 2005, Joachim and Alexandra had two children—Prince Nikolai, born in 1999, and Prince Felix, born in 2002. Joachim remarried in 2008; he and his wife, Princess Marie of Denmark, had their first child, Prince Henrik, on May 4, 2009. Alexandra, the royal ex, retains the title Countess of Frederiksborg.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:05 

Imagen

Sweaters and Skins
Princess Märtha Louise of Norway and Ari Behn were photographed in 2003 by Jonas Fredwall Karlsson at Kongsseteren, the royal family’s winter retreat, near Oslo. In 2002, the princess—the younger daughter of Norway’s King Harald V and Queen Sonja—married best-selling novelist Behn and forfeited the appellation “Her Royal Highness,” as well as a $1 million annual allowance, in order to pursue a career in the entertainment business.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:06 

Imagen

Imperial Purple
Princess Mafalda of Hesse, photographed by Philipp von Hessen at the Spanish Embassy in Rome for the September 2003 young-royalty portfolio. Mafalda, who studied stage design at N.Y.U., is named for her grandmother Princess Mafalda of Savoy, Landgravine of Hesse—who died at the Buchenwald concentration camp in 1944.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:07 

Imagen

Classical Pose
Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Denmark, who was born in 1969, in Rome, was photographed in London by Mario Testino in June 2003. He assists his father, King Constantine, who was King of the Hellenes until the Greek monarchy was abolished, in 1974. On August 25, 2010, Nikolaos married Tatiana Blatnik, now Princess Tatiana—a former event planner for Diane von Furstenberg. The marriage took place on the Greek island of Spetses and, as VF Daily reported at the time, European royalty came out in full force.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:08 

Imagen

New York Royalty
Princess Alexandra of Greece, photographed in New York City by Michel Comte in 2003. The princess married Nicolas Mirzayantz, an executive at International Flavors & Fragrances, in 1998; their first date was at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:09 

Imagen

Royal Blue Denim
Bulgaria’s Prince Kyril of Preslav and Princess Rosario, photographed by Mario Testino in London for the 2003 portfolio. Kyril—the second son of King Simeon II and Queen Margarita—was born in Madrid and works in finance. Rosario is a former Valentino muse who now works in the art world. They have three children.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 68 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente