Foro DINASTÍAS | La Realeza a Través de los Siglos.

Reglas del Foro

Os recordamos que una de las observaciones del Foro Dinastías es que se cite, en la medida de lo posible, las fotografías que se pongan en este subforo –extensible al resto del foro– y pertenezcan a la colección de fotos de otras personas.
Aunque estén en la red a disposición de todo el mundo, la cortesía nunca está de más.

Gracias.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 68 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Retratos de la Realeza de "Vanity Fair"
NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:10 

Imagen

Wild Flower
When this photograph was taken, in 2003, by Helmut Newton, Olga was known as Princess Olga of Greece. At the time, she was studying moths in the jungles of Panama. Now she is titled Princess Olga of Savoy-Aosta, Duchess of Apulia, having married her second cousin Prince Aimone of Savoy-Aosta, Duke of Apulia, in 2008. In 2009, they had a son, Umberto.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:11 

Imagen

Pigeon Princess
Princess Bianca of Savoy-Aosta, photographed by Tim Walker in Piazza San Marco, Venice, in 2003. All of Bianca’s grandparents and great-grandparents were royal—she descends from the Italian, French, Prussian, Greek, Danish, Russian, British, and Brazilian royal families.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:12 

Imagen

Impeccable Pedigree
Luis Alfonso de Borbón descends from the House of Bourbon, rulers of France from 1589 to 1792, and monarchs of Spain on and off from 1700 to 1935. After the death of dictator Francisco Franco, in 1975, his family was restored to the throne of Spain. A monarchist faction known as “Legitimists” consider Luis Alfonso the rightful heir to the throne of France. He was photographed by Jonas Fredwall Karlsson at the Soto de Mozanaque Polo Club in Algete, near Madrid, in May 2003. In 2004, he married Venezuelan heiress Margarita Vargas. Their daughter, Eugenia, was born in March 2007, and twin boys, Luis and Alfonso, were born in 2010.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:13 

Imagen

Still a Star
Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis on a camel in the Indian Ocean at Watamu Bay, near her home in Kenya in 2005. She married her late husband (and distant cousin) Prince Johannes von Thurn und Taxis when she was 20 and he 53, and became notorious for her wild parties and punk hairdos. His death, in 1990, left her in debt. Since then, she has embraced her role as the head of a rebuilt family business, and has revived a 16th-century Catholic prayer group called the Women’s Congregation of Mary.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:14 

Imagen

Portrait in Majesty
Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and of the 15 other Commonwealth realms, in the White Drawing Room at Buckingham Palace. The Queen decided to sit for a rare formal portrait in honor of her May 2007 visit to Virginia, celebrating the 400th anniversary of the founding of Jamestown. Her choice of photographer: Annie Leibovitz, the first American photographer so honored. The two resulting photographs appeared in the June 2007 issue of Vanity Fair.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:15 

Imagen

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:15 

Imagen

Queen of Hearts, King of the Ring
Queen Rania of Jordan with Muhammad Ali on the cover of Vanity Fair in July 2007. This was one of 20 historic covers, all photographed by Annie Leibovitz, for the Africa Issue, which was guest-edited by Bono.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 14:16 

Imagen

Here Comes the Bride
Kate Middleton (left), Prince William’s bride. At right, the pair attend their friend Harry Meade’s wedding in the English countryside, shortly before announcing their engagement.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 15:47 

El número del mes de Enero viene cargadito de realeza...La portada y artículo central vienen dedicados a La Infanta Elena y declaraciones de "cercanos"...Nada nuevo salvo el supuesto gran amor de la infanta, un arquitecto malagueño..

Además, una entrevista en Évora con los Anjou-Cadaval...Ella es que me cae simpatiquísima, la verdad...

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 19:42 
Madre Fundadora

Vaya, Indigo...a mí Diana de Cadaval también me cae simpática. Es una mujer a la que me gustaría conocer, precisamente porque tiene ese don de caerme en gracia a simple vista.

Con respecto a estos reportajes fotográficos de Vanity Fair...la mayoría me han gustado. No todos, pero casi todos me parecen muy cuidados y elegantes.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 20:24 
Madre Fundadora

Tenemos un hilo anterior con la mayoría de fotos de este hilo:

young-royals-t307.html

Por si alguien quiere volver a verlo :wink:
FELIZ AÑO :love:

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 21:14 

Ya decía yo que me sonaban un montón casi todas... :lol:

"Buscad la Belleza, es la única protesta que
merece la pena en este asqueroso mundo"
(R. Trecet)

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 68 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente