Foro DINASTÍAS | La Realeza a Través de los Siglos.

Reglas del Foro

Os recordamos que una de las observaciones del Foro Dinastías es que se cite, en la medida de lo posible, las fotografías que se pongan en este subforo –extensible al resto del foro– y pertenezcan a la colección de fotos de otras personas.
Aunque estén en la red a disposición de todo el mundo, la cortesía nunca está de más.

Gracias.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 68 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Retratos de la Realeza de "Vanity Fair"
NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:17 

Imagen

Crowning Glory
On this October 1985 cover, Diana, Princess of Wales, is seen wearing the stunning Cambridge Lovers’ Knot Tiara, a wedding present from the Queen on the occasion of Diana’s July 1981 marriage to the Prince of Wales. Upon the couple’s divorce, the tiara returned to the Queen’s possession. The cover story, written by Tina Brown, examined how marriage and a public life had changed young Diana, a former preschool teacher.

Asunto: Re: Retratos de la Realeza de "Vanity Fair"
NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:18 

Imagen

Second Son
Prince Andrew, on the June 1986 cover of Vanity Fair. The photograph was taken at the 1985 Royal Ascot, where the Prince was re-introduced to childhood friend Sarah Ferguson. They married on July 23, 1986; the Queen bestowed upon him the title Duke of York, making Sarah the Duchess of York. The marriage amicably ended in divorce 10 years later; they have two daughters in their 20s—Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:19 

Imagen

Tour of Duty
For the September 1988 cover, Princess Diana was photographed by Lee Brooks during that year’s royal tour of Australia. The cover story, by Georgina Howell, wondered if Diana had quietly resigned herself to marriage with the Prince of Wales.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:20 

Imagen

Breaking Free
Vanity Fair’s February 1993 cover story, by British writer Anthony Holden, detailed the end of Princess Diana and Prince Charles’s marriage. (They separated in December 1992, though their divorce was not finalized until 1996.) “The Wales marriage,” said Holden, “was over before it had begun.” On the cover, Diana wears a Catherine Walker dress in a photograph by Dave Chancellor.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:22 

Imagen

Inimitable Diana
Diana, Princess of Wales, photographed by Mario Testino for the July 1997 cover of Vanity Fair. In a portfolio inside, Diana modeled some of the 79 dresses she wore during her marriage to the Prince of Wales, which she was auctioning off—a powerful symbol of her changing life after the 1996 divorce. In a tragic twist nobody could imagine, Diana was killed in a car crash a few short weeks later, on August 31, 1997.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:23 

Imagen

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:24 

Imagen

Closet Queen
In another Testino photograph from the same issue, Diana wears a classic formal dinner dress of white silk crêpe, which was ordered for a 1993 state banquet honoring the King and Queen of Malaysia. Designed by Catherine Walker, it features a draped panel, which forms a tied cross in front and falls over the cap sleeves, ending below the hips at the back. Recently, Canadian auction house Waddington’s announced that this gown and 13 others would be sold at auction on June 23, 2011.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:25 

Imagen

The Versailles Velvet
In an evening dress of black velvet, trimmed on the halter and hip with black bugle beads, the princess looked vivacious for Testino’s shoot. The outfit was designed by Catherine Walker for a 1994 dinner at Versailles that Diana attended. During this shoot, the princess was so open and engaging that Testino jokingly told her he wasn’t sure he could properly address her as ma’am, as her titled befitted. “Then by all means,” she said, “call me Diana.”

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:27 

Imagen

The Face That Launched 1,000 Bids
In a sarong-inspired Catherine Walker gray silk gown, featuring a halter bodice with subtle sequins and faux pearls. The dress was included in the June 1997 auction, where more than 1,000 bidders participated in a two-and-a-half-hour auction, raising more than $3.2 million for aids and cancer charities. “Yes, of course it is a wrench to let go of these beautiful dresses,” she said at the time. “However, I am extremely happy that others can now share the joy that I had wearing them.”

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:28 

Imagen

One of the Boys
This Mario Testino photograph from the July 1997 issue became iconic. In it, Diana models Victor Edelstein’s pastiche of a man’s tailcoat done in black silk velvet. The edges are bound with black ribbed silk, and there are three buttons, lined with black silk. It was worn in 1989 at the London premiere of the film Dangerous Liaisons.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:29 

Imagen

Moving On
This photograph shows Diana wearing a low-backed dinner dress, reminiscent of a man’s smoking jacket. It was created by Catherine Walker from bottle-green velvet; the front features lapels, two rows of five velvet buttons, and paste borders, and is cut in a double-breasted style. It was made specifically for formal dinners at the royal residences at Balmoral, Sandringham, and Windsor Castle.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:31 

Imagen

Queen Mum
Queen Rania of Jordan and her younger daughter, Princess Salma, were photographed by David Bailey at the Royal Court in Amman, Jordan. This photograph appeared in a profile of the queen, “Star of Jordan,” in the September 2003 issue of Vanity Fair. Rania became queen unexpectedly, after King Hussein altered the line of succession on his deathbed. A champion of the rights of women and children, she actively shares royal duties with her husband, King Abdullah II of Jordan.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 68 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente