Foro DINASTÍAS | La Realeza a Través de los Siglos.

Reglas del Foro

Os recordamos que una de las observaciones del Foro Dinastías es que se cite, en la medida de lo posible, las fotografías que se pongan en este subforo –extensible al resto del foro– y pertenezcan a la colección de fotos de otras personas.
Aunque estén en la red a disposición de todo el mundo, la cortesía nunca está de más.

Gracias.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 68 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Retratos de la Realeza de "Vanity Fair"
NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:32 

Imagen

An Exile Comes Home
In 2003, Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia was photographed by Jonas Fredwall Karlsson, surrounded by fellow citizens of the former Yugoslavia. The noted human-rights activist—a descendent of Catherine the Great and a second cousin of Britain’s Prince Charles—was recognized by V.F. for her tireless work bringing international aid to her country, ravaged by years of Communism and conflict.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:33 
Madre Fundadora

Cada vez que veo la serie de imágenes que Testino le hizo a Diana, me quedo embelesada con el talento del fotógrafo. Son magníficas, todas y cada una de ellas; la princesa nunca había lucido tan espléndidamente.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:33 

Imagen

Breath of Fresh Heir
Mario Testino, who famously photographed Prince William’s mother, took this portrait of William in 2003, on the occasion of the prince’s 21st birthday. At the time the article was written, William was a student at St. Andrews University, where one of his off-campus housemates was one Miss Kate Middleton. Mutual friends insisted the house-sharing was a platonic arrangement. “Kate has a boyfriend, and Prince William is sensitive to that,” a friend said at the time. “Besides, there are always those bodyguards skulking about.”

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:34 

Imagen

The Man Who Would Be King
Prince William of Wales is second in line to the throne after his father, Prince Charles. He was photographed by Mario Testino for Vanity Fair’s September 2003 young-royalty portfolio. Prince William aptly opened the first of the portfolio’s three sections: “Born to Rule.”

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:35 

Imagen

Great Beginnings
Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Crown Princess Máxima of the Netherlands, photographed along with footmen in ceremonial uniform, at Noordeinde Palace in The Hague in 2003. The recently married couple were expecting their first child, who was born in December of that year. She is Princess Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands—the next heir to the Dutch throne after her father.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:36 

Imagen

Ready for Royalty
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, photographed by Jonas Fredwall Karlsson in the Royal Residence at Drottningholm Palace, in Stockholm. At the time, Victoria expressed some reluctance over her role: “When I was young I wanted to work with animals or be a baker or work with plants. That’s all still there, I guess, but the horizon is a little further away now.” She has since moved forward to embrace her public life, supported by her husband (and former personal trainer), Prince Daniel, Duke of Västergötland, whom she married in June 2010.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:37 

Imagen

Seeing Double
Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark, photographed in his ceremonial day uniform at Amalienborg Palace, in Copenhagen, by Philipp von Hessen in 2003. The elder son of Queen Margrethe II and Prince Henrik, Frederik will inherit the queen’s throne. He married on May 14, 2004, and since then, he and his wife, Crown Princess Mary, have had four children: Prince Christian, Princess Isabella, and boy-girl twins, Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:38 

Imagen

Prince at Arms
Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway, photographed by Mario Testino in London. Haakon is the heir apparent to King Harald V. Though he attended the Royal Norwegian Naval Academy, he appears here in his Norwegian Army gala uniform. They have two children together, Princess Ingrid Alexandra and Prince Sverre Magnus, and the crown princess also has a son, Marius, from a previous relationship.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:39 

Imagen

Family Court
Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde of Belgium, photographed with their first daughter, Princess Elisabeth, at the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken, in Brussels. The photograph, by Michel Gronemberger, appeared in Vanity Fair’s September 2003 royalty portfolio. In August of that year, the couple had their second child, Prince Gabriel. Two more followed: Prince Emmanuel, born in 2005, and Princess Eléonore, born in 2008.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:41 

Imagen

Dynasty Pose
Crown Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg, photographed in his military uniform by Jonathan Becker at the Grand Ducal Palace, in Luxembourg, in April 2003. Portraits of his father and grandfather hang in the background. He is the heir apparent to the crown of Luxembourg and has a gift for languages—he is fluent in French, German, English, Spanish, and Luxembourgish, the national language.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:41 

Imagen

Quite the Catch
Crown Prince Albert of Monaco, the son of Prince Ranier III and Princess Grace (Grace Kelly), was photographed by Helmut Newton at the Oceanographic Museum of Monaco in June 2003. In 2005, when his father died, he became the Sovereign Prince of Monaco, as Albert II. He has publicly acknowledged two illegitimate children, who are not eligible to become princes of Monaco. If he remains without a legitimate heir, one of his two sisters will inherit the throne when he dies, in accordance with an amendment made to Monaco’s constitution in 2002. The point may soon be moot: he is engaged to marry striking South African Olympic swimmer Charlene Wittstock on July 2, 2011.

NotaPublicado: 01 Ene 2013 13:43 

Imagen

Come Sail Away
Prince Felipe of Asturias, the heir apparent to the throne of Spain, who sailed in the Barcelona Olympic Games in 1992. He was photographed in his naval uniform by Jonas Fredwall Karlsson at the Naval Military School in Marín, Spain, in July 2003. The prince was married on May 22, 2004. His wife, Letizia, Princess of Asturias, is a former journalist who has been named to the International Best-Dressed List several times since her marriage to the prince.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 68 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente